- Our School
As of March 8th, Pleasant Grove Pumas have read 139,021,963 words and 2,774 books!!!
Before School ~ Monday - Friday
7:25 - 7:45 a.m.
Break ~ Monday - Friday
9:34 - 9:44 a.m.
Lunch ~ All Grades
Last twenty minutes of lunch.
After School ~ Monday - Friday
2:05 - 3:00 p.m.
Subject to change without notice.
Mrs. Hadden is challenging you! Should you accept you will need to match or beat the number of books read OR points earned OR words read by Mrs. Hadden by the end of the school day on May 10th. Match or beat this challenge and you'll be invited to a pizza party in the library.
As of Friday, March 8th, Mrs. Hadden has:
- read 25 books
- earned 407 points
- read 1,647,803 words
Let the challenge begin!
The mystery poster in the library is looking good but in order to fill it in by the end of the school year, each student needs to read (4) books a trimester. As a school, we fell a little short last trimester. Remember, three of the books each trimester are your Reading Counts books. That leaves one more book for fun where size and lexile does not matter. So, let’s work a little harder the second trimester because four books is doable if everyone helps. If you scored a 70% or better on a Reading Counts quiz last week, see Mrs. Hadden in the library before the end of the week. Have fun and keep reading everyone!
Battle of the Books is scheduled for March 29th. Assembly schedule TBA.
Month of March
- Don't forget to see Mrs. Hadden in the library before Friday, if you scored a 70% or higher on a Reading Counts quiz last week. The mystery poster is looking good. Keep reading everyone!
- March 13th - Library closed after school (early release day)
- March 14th - Pi Day (library closed during 6th grade lunch)
- March 19th - Library closed all day
- March 20th - Library closed after school (early release day)
- March 27th - Library closed after school (early release day)
- March 29th - Battle of the Books Assembly (Time TBA)